Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wedding day memories

I saw this on my sister in-laws blog and thought it would fun to reminice a little.

1) When was your wedding day? September 8th, 2006
2) What day of the week was it? A Friday
3) Did you get married in a church? The ceremony was outside
4) How many in your wedding party? Two bridesmaids, one best man
5) How many guests were invited to your wedding? 100 people to the ceremony and around 500 to the reception.
6) How long did you wait to tie the knot after your proposal? It was just about 8 weeks
7) Did you register for gifts? We registered at Target
8) Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer? My friend Donna took my bridals and a friend of my parents did the wedding.
9) Did you have a DJ or a band? We had a DJ
10) Did the father walk the bride down the aisle? Yes and he married us as well.
11) What color were the bridesmaid dresses & groomsmen vests? the dresses were a bronze color and there were no vests.
12) Who was the Maid Of Honor? The Best Man? I didn't have a maid of honor just two bridesmaids and Dan's twin brother Doug was the best man.
14) Did the bride have a bridal shower? Ya I had a couple
15) What type of limo did you get? no limo
16) What type of wedding gown/tux did you two wear? Dan wore a black suit and I had a white gown that was gathered with some sparkly things through out the dress. It was pretty.
17) How was the weather? Beautiful, which was lucky for an outdoor wedding in September.
19) What was your favorite part of your wedding day? Taking off my dress. I couldn't breathe in that thing.
20) How long have you been married? two and half years
21) What was the most memorable "bridezilla" moment? The day of my wedding I freaked out because I all of a sudden decided that I wanted a veil. A friend of my mothers had to go borrow her daughters veil, who had been married that past summer, for me to use.
22) What was your most memorable wedding-related mental breakdown? When I was about to start walking down the aisle with my dad I panicked and kept saying oh shit to my self. I thought I was just saying it in my head but I didn't. My dad still teases me about it.
23) What would you change about your day? I would of ate more at the reception. Our cake was delicious.
24) What was your most memorable Wedding moment? The whole day was pretty great. All the moments were memorable.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

HA HA HA I can totally picture you walking down the aisle and saying that to yourself. You remember a lot more about your wedding than I do. LOL I may steal this post from you and make my own.