Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year

Well we have had a great 2008. Savannah has added so much joy into our lives. She is such a happy, healthy and beautiful little girl. We are very blessed. Dan had to work New Year's Eve so we didn't see much of him. He was able to spend some time with us, at my parents place, before he had to go into to work that night though and we played a few hands of poker. Savannah and I had a hard time staying awake until midnight but we made it, barely. We were both in bed and sound asleep not long after twelve though. Well here are a few pics of Savannah over the last few months. She is so cute I just can't resist putting them in.



















2 comments:

Kim said...

These pictures are so adorable! She really is such a sweet and beautiful little girl!

Mindy said...

I love the last picture with the slightly crooked smile. Aren't you happy to have a such a cutie? Of course you are, I enjoy her too so thanks for having a cute kid.