Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Savannah's Birthday!!


Happy Birthday Savannah. My baby is one year old today and I am amazed how fast the year flew by. She is such a wonderful baby. I could not have picked a better daughter. She always has us laughing and while her antics have me wanting to pull my hair out sometimes I love her even more for them. We had a great time at the party last night at my parents house. Savannah loves all the attention. She just eats it up. Thank you all for the wonderful presents and for making the day so special for her. As you can see she loved her cupcake and made a fun mess with it. She was more excited about playing with her presents then opening them. Good thing we had Cousin Jackson there to get all those presents opened. Savannah is having another party tonight at her Grandma and Grandpa Langfords. What a lucky girl.

No comments: