Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I've been tagged by my sister in-law so lets see how this goes.
Top 3 vacations:
1. Family trip to Disneyland and Universal Studios when I was in high school.
2. Honeymoon in Oahu Hawaii
3. Dan and I went to Kauai Hawaii this last summer with my parents and brothers. It was a blast.
Top 3 favorite flowers:
1. Daises
2. Roses
3. Orchids
Top 3 favorite comfort foods:
1. Cinnamon Rolls
2. Pasta
3. Meat and potatoes
Top 3 places to shop:
1. Barnes and Noble
2. Smiths
3. Wal-mart
Top 3 opinions about Halloween
1. It is more fun now that I have a kid.
2. Too much candy
3. I love pumpkins
Top 3 opinions about Thanksgiving:
1. It should come more than once a year.
2. I love turkey
3. It should come more than once a year.
(Did I already say that)

Top 3 opinions about Christmas:
1. I love Christmas
2. I love Christmas lights
3. I hate Christmas Carole's. Please do not come caroling at my house.
Top 3 things I look forward to during the week:
1. Wednesday, it's my day off.
2. Friday, it's my other day off.
3. Saturday, it's Dan's day off.
Top three things Happening this week:
1. I have absolutely no plans!!
I am supposed to tag to other people so I'll tag my sister-in law Kim and my friend Katie.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hey Kristy, thanks for following through on the tag. I enjoyed reading your opinions. You know what? Oh, I think we're coming caroling at your house the first day after Thanksgiving.